Maji[N]ation v. 0.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maji[N]ation 0.5

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesLive ChatDonateRegisterLog in

the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever

Go down 
+2
Admin
akkiiistud
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2008-03-02

the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever Empty
PostSubject: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:57 pm

THE DRINKS ARE ON ME
This guy staggers into a bar and shouts, "A double whisky please barman, and a drink for everyone here… and while you're at it, have one yourself."
"Well thank you sir," says the barman and proceeds to pour everyone their drinks.
Moments later the guy shouts, "Another whisky for me, and the same again for everyone else."
The bartender looks a little worried now and says, "Excuse me sir, but don't you think you should pay me for that last round first?"
The guy slurs, "I can't. I don't have any money." With this the bartender flies into a rage and literally throws the guy out of the bar.
About twenty minutes later though the guy staggers back in and shouts out, "A double whisky for me, and a drink for all my friends."
"I suppose you'll be offering me a drink too?" the barman asks, marvelling at the guy's nerve.
"Not likely," slurs the guy, "you get nasty when you've had a drink!"
[center]
Back to top Go down
https://majination.forumotion.com
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 4:58 pm

[ DRUNK DRIVING
One night, a police officer was stalking out a particularly rowdy bar waiting to catch any drunk drivers. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
Everyone left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyser test.
The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.
The driver replied, "Tonight, I'm the Designated Decoy."
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: ONE SUNNY DAY IN IRELAND   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:02 pm

One sunny day in Ireland, two men were sitting in a pub, drinking some Guinness, when one turns to the other and says "You see that man over there? He looks just like me! I think I'm gonna go over there and talk to him."
So, he goes over to the man and taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir" he starts, "but I noticed you look just like me!"
The second man turns around and says "Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Where you from?"
"I'm from Dublin" came the reply.
"Me too! What street do you live on?"
"McCarthy street"
The second man replies, "Me too! What number is it?"
"162" the first man replies.
"Me too! What are your parents names?"
"Connor and Shannon"
The second man, almost dumbfounded says, "Mine too! This is unbelievable!"
So, they buy some more Guinness and they're talking some more when the bartenders change shifts. The new bartender comes in and goes up to the other bartender and asks "What's new today?"
"Oh nothing much, the Murphy twins are drunk again though."
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: FIRE ENGINE   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:03 pm

[As a drunk guy staggers out of the bar one Friday evening, a fire engine races past, siren wailing and lights flashing.
Immediately, the drunk starts chasing the engine, running as fast as he can until eventually he collapses, gasping for breath.
In a last act of desperation he shouts after the fire engine,
"If that's the way you want it, you can keep your bloody ice creams!"
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: AN ENGLISHMAN, AN IRISHMAN AND A SCOTSMAN   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:04 pm

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar and each orders a pint of beer. When the drinks arrive they notice that all three pints have a fly in them.
The Englishman just looks at his pint in disgust and pushes it away.
The Irishman picks out the fly with his fingers, throws it on the floor and proceeds to drink his beer.
The Scotsman picks the fly out of his pint, and holds it over the drinking saying, "Come on you little git, spit it out!"
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: TOP TEN LINES FROM INTERNET CHATROOMS   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:06 pm

1 You're different.....I've never felt like this about someone I've never met before.
2 I'm new online and haven't had time to create a profile...but tell me more about yourself.
3 I never do Cybersex! Yet here in this room alone with you, well, I'm getting excited
4 I'm 5'4, blonde hair, blue eyes and everyone loves my body!
5 I'm 6'0, great tan, and buffed from working out.
6 Yes of course I'm female...............
7 I'm in this private room consoling a depressed friend.
8 No this is my only screen name....You mean you can have more then one?
9 I'm not like most of the guy's/gal's here, I want to meet so we can just have coffee and get to know each other. (at the hotel coffee shop)
10 I don't care what you look like, it's what's on the inside that counts (Which is true, it means: I'm horny and could care less, just type)
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: THE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:08 pm

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?" The man said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: BILL MEETS SATAN   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Eventually, Bill croaks and Satan is there to greet him. "Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy and a big liar all your life. Now, since you've got me in a good mood, I'll be generous and give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever."
Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of poor souls are tormented and tortured.
He then takes him to a massive coliseum where thousands of people are chased about and devoured by starving lions.
Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a beautiful young blonde with an alluring look on her face, sitting at a table on which there is a bottle of the finest wine. To Bill's delight, he sees a PC in the corner.
Without hesitation, Bill says "I'll take this option."
"Fine," says Satan, allowing Bill to enter the room. Satan locks the room after Bill. As he turns around, he bumps into Lucifer.
"That was Bill Gates!" cried Lucifer. "Why did you give him the best place of all!"
"That's what everyone thinks" snickered Satan. "The bottle has a hole in it and the girl hasn't!"
"What about the PC?"
"It's got Windows 95!" laughed Satan. "And it's missing three keys,"
"Which three?"
"Control, Alt and Delete."
Back to top Go down
akkiiistud
Admin
Admin
akkiiistud

PostSubject: MICROSOFT BUYS A LITTLE TIME   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 5:11 pm

In a surprise move, Microsoft chairman Bill Gates announced yesterday that he has purchased the entire calendar year of 1998. 1998 will be replaced instead by "Year-M" to be followed by actual 1998. "Windows 98 was not going to ship on schedule," Gates said. "But we couldn't change the name again... people were starting to get confused.
So instead of spending a lot of time and money on a new marketing campaign we decided just to buy 1998. That way we get an extra year to debug Windows and get it shipped for what will be the new 1998." Microsoft arranged this coup by leveraging its financial assets to bail out the Federal Government and pay off the national debt.
The IRS is being disbanded for next year, but taxes will be collected as usual with one change: all checks must be made payable to "Bill Gates." A side benefit of this purchase is that Gates now owns the judicial branch for the duration of "Year-M."
Speculators stated that Gates would likely use this opportunity to dismiss the numerous lawsuits pending against Microsoft. Gates apparently feels this would be cheaper than actually hiring lawyers to represent his rickety cases.
In a related story, God has filed suit against Gates because of his purchase, claiming time to be the sole property of God. In a counter suit, Gates claims God is a monopoly and demands that he be broken up into "deity conglomerates."
"Gosh," said Gates. "They broke up AT&T... why can't we break up God?"
Inside sources at Microsoft said that Gates was looking for an early resolution to the suit by hiring God as a programmer. Evidently, God has the exact profile that Gates is looking for in a programmer: he doesn't mind rainy climates, doesn't need any money, isn't married, and can work for at least 6 days without sleeping.
"If we could just get some employees like that," Gates lamented, "we would be able to ship Windows 98 on time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1521
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm

lol! to all jokes
Back to top Go down
http://majination.co.nr/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexhotstuff

alexhotstuff

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:23 am

A doctor goes to his office one Monday and is shocked to find that it has been ransacked and the files have all been mixed up. He sees the file for Mrs. Smith, but her chart is mixed up with some of the others and he can't tell which is which.

He finally narrows it down to two charts and he decides to call her house. Mr.Smith answers the phone."Mr. Smith, this is Dr. Jenkins. I have bad news. Your wife either has AIDS or Alzheimer's Disease, I don't know which.

"Well, what should I do?" asks a distraught Mr. Smith.

"Drop her off at the edge of town," says the doctor, "and if she finds her way back,
DON'T F*** HER!"
Back to top Go down
alexhotstuff

alexhotstuff

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:26 am

This woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day. One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"

"What dear," she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck....."
Back to top Go down
alexhotstuff

alexhotstuff

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:29 am

A
husband, wife and their seven-year-old son walk into an
ice-cream shop. The dad says "I'll have a chocolate
cone, and my wife here will have a vanilla."

He then slaps his son on the back of the head and says:
"What do you want, fat-head?"

The lady behind the counter, shocked, says, "Why did
you call him that?"

"I'll tell you why," says the dad. "There's
really only three things a man wants in life.
First, he wants a nice big truck. See that nice big truck
parked outside? That's mine.
Second, he wants a nice big house. I have one of the biggest
houses in town. Third, and most important, he wants a nice
tight pussy and I had that too until fat-head here came
alon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:33 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 am

A man comes into a pub, sits down at the bar and orders a beer. The bar keeper brings him his beer. After he has drunk it, he grabs in his bag and puts a small piano on the bar, grabs in his bag and puts a small chair on the bar and grabs a third time in his bag and sits down a small man on that chair.
And the small man plays piano very well, a the most beatyful music they've ever heared. After he's finished, everyone applauds. And the bar keeper asks the man: "Where do you have it from? It's so wonderful."
And the man said: "I own an dgini-lamp. And so I got this by a wish of mine. Hey," he said to the bar keeper, "do you have a wish? You can wish you everything!">
"Me?", the bar keeper asks. "I have a wish for free? Coo-ool." Ok, no sooner said than done, the man grabs in his bag and gets out from it the meant lamp. He rubs at the side of the lamp and the dgini appeares: "Ok, budy. You have one wish for free." And the bar keeper says: "I wanna have one million dollars!" The dgini snap one's fingers and disapperes, and all over the bottom are dugs. Small, yellow cackling dugs. And the bar keeper said to the man: "But I wanna have dollars, not dugs." And the man: "Do you really think, I've asked for a 12 inches pianist?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tafreehtedosti.page.tl
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:33 am

Q: What were Christy McAuliffe's last words before the Challanger disaster?
A: What does this button do?
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 am

Q: How many men does it take to wallpaper a room?
A: One, but you must slice him really thin.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:35 am

Q: What do you call big, ugly, hairy nun driving motorcycles?
A: Hell's Angels of Mercy.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:36 am

Three friends - Aboriginal, Jew and Australian, spend each night together drinking beer in an outback pub. One night as they're leaving, a road-train comes through the town and kills all three. The next day, the publican is surprised to see the Australian - who assumed dead - walked through the door. The Australian tells him, "Well, we were all killed, but when we got to the pearly gates, St. Peter said we could come back to earth if we pay him $20."
"Well, obviously, you paid up, but what happened to your friends?"
"The jew's trying to haggle him down to $10, and the aboriginal is trying to convince him that the government will pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:37 am

In Heaven:

The cooks are French,
The policemen are English,
The mechanics are German,
The lovers are Italian,
The bankers are Swiss.

In Hell:

The cooks are English,
The policemen are German,
The mechanics are French,
The lovers are Swiss,
The bankers are Italian.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 am

The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like. It's speaking English that kills you.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 am

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:39 am

In Computer Heaven:

The management is from Intel,
The design and construction is done by Apple,
The marketing is done by Microsoft,
IBM provides the support,
Gateway determines the pricing.

In Computer Hell:

The management is from Apple,
Microsoft does design and construction,
IBM handles the marketing,
The support is from Gateway,
Intel sets the price.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:40 am

What do you get when you cross a lawyer with a demon from hell?

Another lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 am

A vacuum salesman appeared at the door of an old lady's cottage and, without allowing the woman to speak, rushed into the living room and threw a large bag of dirt all over her clean carpet. He said, "If this new vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt then I'll eat all the dirt."

The woman, who by this time was losing her patience, said, "Sir, if I had enough money to buy that thing, I would have paid my electricity bill before they cut it off. Now, what would you prefer, a spoon or a knife and fork?"
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 am

The teacher walked into the classroom to find the word "penis" chalked in small letters on the board. She was a bit embarrassed, so she didn't say anything, but rubbed it out and went on with the class.

But the next day when she came in, she found the same thing again - "penis", this time written slightly larger. So she rubbed it out again, and went on with the lesson.

Again next day, in larger letters, there was the word "penis" again. With a red face she rubbed it out and went on with the lesson.

Well, this went on for a whole week, every day the word penis getting bigger.

Finally, on Friday she went into the classroom to find chalked up: "See, the harder you rub it, the bigger it gets!"
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:43 am

A philosophy professor walks in to give his class their final. Placing his chair on his desk the professor instructs the class, "Using every applicable thing you've learned in this course, prove to me that this chair DOES NOT EXIST."

So, pencils are writing and erasers are erasing, students are preparing to embark on novels proving that this chair doesn't exist, except for one student. He spends thirty seconds writing his answer, then turns his final in to the astonishment of his peers.

Time goes by, and the day comes when all the students get their final grades ... and to the amazment of the class, the student who wrote for thirty seconds gets the highest grade in the class.

His answer to the question: "What chair?"
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:43 am

Two engineering students meet on campus one day. The first engineer calls out to

the other, "Hey nice bike! Where did you get it?" "Well," replies the other, "I was

walking to class the other day when this pretty, young coed rides up on this bike.

She jumps off, takes off all of her clothes, and says 'You can have anything you

want!'" "Good choice," says the first, "her clothes wouldn't have fit you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:44 am

"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up" said the sarcastic teacher.

After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet.

"Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired the teacher with a sneer.

"Well, actually I don't," said the student, "but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever   the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever Empty

Back to top Go down

the greatest funniest jokes heard seen ever
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maji[N]ation v. 0.5 :: Members Posting Area :: Humour/Jokes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com